Thursday, January 21, 2010

From the Redwood Forest to the Alpine hills

The gym was crazy crowded again tonight. So, I first tackled a bike. It was an Expresso bike which means it has a hard seat, no creature comforts, but it also has a screen where you can pick from biking in the Redwood Forest or chugging up and down the Alpine hills. Despite the literal pain in the butt I felt, I did both of those treks. While you're biking, other bikers speed past you. I guess it's for motivation. In the beginning, I was just happy to keep the bike on the trail because I wanted to watch TV and realized I couldn't do both at the same time.

Now, it's confession time. During the two or three times I came upon a bicyclist I ran into the person. I was almost giddy with myself. I'm sure the people on nearby bikes were wondering about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment