Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Birthday Fun!

On Friday night, my mom, the kiddos and I joined my aunts and several of my cousins at a Mexican restaurant. We were there to celebrate my cousin Kim's wedding next Saturday. It was a great time - well, as much fun as you can have with four rambunctious children. Also, I had a margarita to celebrate my birthday - one of the best presents ever!
Mom and Matthew
Maggie and me.
My beautiful cousin Kim, her mom and Matthew with his second cousin Cora.
We were super busy on Saturday with two birthdays! First up, Cameron's at the local Bonkers. Boy, that was a lot of fun. The perfect setting for my three oldest monkeys.
Liam was a wild child and went to the very top of the structure. That boy has no fear.
"Do you know how fast you were going? I need your license and registration, sir."
Then, we headed over to Chuck E. Cheese. Wow, it had been years since I'd been inside with all the craziness. Hitting balls into a frog's mouth - one of the best games.
Liam with Bob the Builder.
Okay, I would go back on my own just to play Skee Ball and the water squirt game. Serious fun.
Party girl.
Maggie with her friend Jurnee, the birthday princess.
Liam wanted to get close to the mouse, even the electronic one.
While Jack hid beneath the tables.He said he wasn't scared of the electronic one, but he didn't want to go near the mascot.
Maggie and Liam are in awe of the mouse.
How come this guy is not talking to me?
Stuffed inside a polyester suit - I remember those days well, not as a mouse but as a peacock and baby tiger.
Giddyup!

No comments:

Post a Comment