Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunday snapshots

We ended our weekend at mom and dad's house. We saw cousins, Meaghan and Garrett. We caught Garrett placing a call.
Of course, no trip to Grandma & Grandpa's house is complete without an ice cream cone. There were several things my cousins and I could count on when we visited my Grandma - Juicy Fruit gum, microwave popcorn, glass bottled Pepsi and Schwan's pizzas. I miss that lovely woman, one of the reasons why I take eucharist to the home bound on weekends, in dedication to Grandma Rose.
Ice cream moustache!
Almost getting a full shot of my brother busting a move - you had to snap fast. So, we have Doug's body and Meaghan's head. Wish I had time to do some fun photoshopping.
Breakdancing Meaghan.
Fun weekend! Looking foward to more crazy family fun next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment