Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fun at Grandma's and Grandpa's

You know what they say happens when you open the barn door.

Meaghan was ready for a siesta and later decided that the popcorn kernels were her eggs.
Pop and my brother installed mom's new wash machine.
They also came home with a new toilet.
Notice the word "flange?" Reminded me of Phoebe's Regina Phalange on "Friends." What the heck are flange bolts?
Meaghan pretending to be evil with a laser frisbee and baby hat bomb.
Great shot of Jack, watching Grandpa haul away the old washer.
Enjoying a cupcake at a parish dinner. Icing first.
Then puppy style!
The parish's 5th & 6th grade class sold books for a March of Dimes fundraiser so we bought several good ones including Dora and Curious George.

Next, I visited Meaghan's salon. First, she fixed my hair.
which I just hated, hee, hee.
Then she rubbed a ton of lotion on my hands. We pretended you could watch movies while you were pampered. She asked me what my favorite thing was to watch. I answered, "The Inside of My Eyelids." She wasn't sure she had that movie, but had "Shark: The First One." I passed. That didn't sound very relaxing. In the end, I settled for a lightning movie.
At the end of the day, Jack decided he needed to pull out the recliner like Grandpa and Grandma. He needed to stretch his legs a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment