Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Daisy Dukes

A couple of months ago I was invited to be a part of a dynamic business women's group. I was honored to receive the invitation. I know most of the girls in this small group and consider them mentors. I hope to learn some great tips from them on how to be an effective business leader and how to supervise others. It's a wonderful support group. The best management tip I have to offer at this time: don't ask anyone to do something you wouldn't do yourself.

Why the title Daisy Dukes for this post? We are thinking of a creative name for our group. Don't you think "Daisy Dukes" would be fun? Not very appropriate but it would get people wondering. If a member of the group was down about something, we would say, "Put up your dukes."

I need to come up with some other ideas. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment