Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekend in Review - Fourth of July Special

It's hard to believe that Fourth of July has come and gone. We started off the holiday by watching a parade in our small town.

And scoring some candy.
Who's hungry for lunch?
"Not me!"

Then we were lucky to be invited to a friend's house where I actually got in the water for the first time this summer. It was a little chilly so I was happy to jump back out and watch my little man.
Check out my freakishly long arm. Self-portrait taking at its finest.
 My little girl who did a great job in the water. Don't you just love those little toes? (Nibble, nibble.)
My little guy didn't feel so well Thursday evening/Friday morning. Maggie helped me take care of him.
On Saturday, we traveled to the lake but hit the pool instead.
Jack and Liam would not get in. I am so surprised that they didn't jump in but kept me company.
Miss Maggie was a little mermaid in the water.
I wish the flash had gone off with this shot. Such a model.

Too cool for shades in the shade.
All the cousins on one side of the family.
Three of my squirts.
Jack doing his eye trick on the way home.
I bought new pony tail holders and everyone wanted to get in on the action.
"Cheese!" 
I love that Maggie's eyes close when she gives me a big smile.
A curly pony tail.
The two horned Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment