Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend in Review

Sugar princess!

We were thrilled to be invited to a graduation party on Sunday - and not just any graduation party. A daughter of Jack's former foster parents graduated from high school. It's wonderful that they continue to include us in their lives.
Liam and his pink cotton candy beard.
 
There was a cotton candy machine at this party - I was thrilled! That's one of my favorite treats.
Jack being silly and blocking my future house.
Another attempt at taking a picture of my future (dream) house. Love it!
Self-portrait with my sweet Matthew. When he's in the picture, I don't have to worry about looking good because he always steals the show.
Jack's first day of summer school. He was so excited!
That's one step for Jack. One big step for the future of mankind. 
I have a feeling that Jack is going to accomplish some awesome things in his life.
Jack's daycare person helps lead the way to school.
Fearless, I think. 
Although Jack couldn't remember what they did, he asked me how long he could go to school, so, I think all in all he had an awesome first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment