Monday, June 10, 2013

My Kids

Maggie, the little momma, changing her baby's diaper.

 We had a relatively quiet weekend. On Friday, we visited with Jack's former foster family and he stayed the night. Boy, we he excited! So much so, that he didn't want to come back home the next day. I told him I would have to go look for a different Jack. Boo hoo. Eventually, he came to his senses and realized that I would have a breakdown if he didn't stay my boy.
Liam's serious look. He must have been upset about something.
 His usual happy look.
 Let the love pile begin!
 Who's on the bottom? Not the baby!
 All four giving each other a squeeze! I think they love each other or something.
 And it all started with Maggie and Liam hugging each other. She kept running after him for hugs. It may not look like it in the picture but she loved it and couldn't get enough.
 Pretty girl in pigtails!
 I wish I had called Matthew "Hercules." He has some, to quote other family members "freakish" arm strength. He can climb the ladder to our fort all by himself!
 The boys thought it was pretty cool, and while mom and dad spotted him below, they were there to help Matthew at the top.
Going for it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment