Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Have You Seen This Guy?

Name: Piglet
Size: 8 inches
Color: Pink

Piglet was last seen at Grandma's house wearing a grey onsie Tuesday night. Piglet sometimes goes by the name, Pig. He has pink fur and black eyes. If you've seen this pig, please call MY-PIG-IZ-LOST.

We left Pig at Grandma's house tonight and Jack was really upset. Poor guy. His little heart was breaking. I felt horrible. Before bedtime, we called Grandma to make sure she would take good care of the little guy. She assured us she would. Pig is his buddy. We had to find some stuffed substitutes for his bed tonight. 

Have I said recently how much I love my little guy? As we were getting ready for bed, we gave each other big hugs and kisses. He's really getting good at bear hugs. I said, "I love you so much," and he said, "I love you so much too." Melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment