Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend in Review

 We had a fun weekend - me especially. On Sunday, I attended the baby shower of a friend and past co-worker. I had a great time visiting her and and another co-worker and friend. Miss Amy has the cutest baby bump. I can't wait to see her as a mommy.
 Last night, we painted nails and boy was that fun! Miss Maggie is so good and tries to be so still when we play nail salon. She went for hot pink on fingers and toes.
 "Are you kidding me?"
Matthew wouldn't sit still.
 Jack, well, I'm relieved he didn't want his nails painted since he's in school. I wouldn't want him to be teased. He did have a turtle tattoo on his arm so we'll see how that goes.
"Don't hate me because I'm cute."

Going Goth - black on finger nails and pink on toe nails.
 "Seriously cute!"
 Stink bug look.
"Mom, put that camera away!"
Wow, I love that age.

No comments:

Post a Comment