Friday, October 18, 2013

Kindergarten Field Trip!


 Jack and one of his buddies!
We traveled to a pumpkin patch today. I don't know who was more excited - me or Jack. It was cool to step into the role my mom always fit so well into when I was a kid. The kids had so much fun selecting a pumpkin, going on a hay ride, walking through a straw maze and visiting the many animals on the farm.
 This rabbit found God.
 Jack's Kindergarten class - a great bunch of kids!
 Say cheese!
 
 Took this myself - not too shabby!
 
 Cool straw horse with a relay race in the back.
 
 How tall is Jack this Fall? Pretty tall!
 
 Cute little pumpkin looks like it needs some love.
  Jack and the pumpkin he selected.
 Making our way through the pumpkin maze.
 Peacock! My past keeps returning to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment