Thursday, May 6, 2010

Emergency Walmart Trip

Will the real 7.5 please step forward?

An emergency trip to Walmart today ended with a dress on sale and 2 different sized pair of shoes. A size 7 and size 7.5 Isn't that return going to be fun to explain? Oh, also, since I bought a dress and my legs were verging on neanderthalism, I bought some razors and had to do a dry shave. Guess who looked like she had mini measles on her legs?

I made the emergency trip because my boss wanted me to guide people who were attending a Disabilities Commission meeting in the city hall and I was wearing a shirt and jeans. (Today was a day that I had planned to stay in the office and not let my body see the light of day, especially not my pale legs that could compete with the Team Edward family in Twilight.)

Don't sweat the small stuff, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment