Friday, October 30, 2009

Missing My Boy

Jack had a fever yesterday so I stayed home with him and we had a great time although I was also feeling a little under the weather. We spent a lot of time snuggling and playing. Even when he's sick, you can't keep Jack down.

Grandma came up this morning to watch Jack, then decided to take him home. Mean ol' Grandma. That means I'm missing my little man tonight. He's staying the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I know they're spoiling him rotten. And I've tried to convince myself that this is a good thing. Mike and I can have a romantic evening, meaning he'll bring take-out and a movie home. But I'm fighting the urge to go get my boy.1,000,001 cute Jack moment (because there are so many): While getting Jack dressed this morning, he was looking at an alphabet book so I started singing the alphabet song. Then I said, "Can you try, Jack?" And he said, "I can," then tried to sing along with me.

It's these little moments that all add up and make me miss him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment