Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jack's Birthday Paty!

We celebrated Jack last Sunday with a big birthday bash. We were blessed to have his birth family and Liam's birth family at the party. There was a lot of love in that room.
He picked out a tractor cake, John Deere of course.
My sister-in-law helped Maggie tinkle the keys.

Jack was excited to get a lot of super hero toys and binoculars. He really wanted a pair.
One of the best gifts at the party - family!
The birthday party was held in the basement of the grade school I attended. It was decorated with a variety of the children's artwork.
One of my favorites.
My niece's artwork.

 My nephew. 'Nuff said.
 Matthew and his Grandma Judy.
Miss Maggie.
 My brother Doug seemed to think this one looked like me. Hmmm...
One of my favorite photos from Sunday - Liam and his birth family.

No comments:

Post a Comment