Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weekend in Review

Crickey, it's Liam, the snake charmer.

We had a wonderful weekend down home. We attended a reunion for my dad's side of the family. Of course, we talked so much, we didn't take many pictures. This photo shows my dad (second from the right) and his siblings. Two brothers have passed in recent years, Slim and Buck. My uncle on the left, Junior, got in a fight with a porch swing and lost. :) His black eye almost looks fake.
We had a great time at the reunion. It's nice to see family at a get-together other than a funeral.

Liam cut his fourth tooth! He also landed his first big bruise on Saturday. Right on his forehead. You can see it on the top picture. Poor little guy. He is always on the go, go, go. I guess it's a miracle that this is his first one.
And here I am, being tackled. I'm going to be in big trouble when Liam gets to be Jack's age and they both tackle me. Liam already tries to tackle Jack. Ugh! I'd better start building some back muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment